Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Isaac's 3rd Birthday Party

Well, after almost a month of illness, we are all on the mend! These pictures are from Isaac's third birthday party that was on 2/6/09. Unfortunately Isaac got sick at his Jackson family party just two days later, and was sick (throwing up) for over a week- including his actual birthday of 2/10. Just in the past three days he appears to be fully recovered, and we are praying that this virus has run its course in our family.
It is hard for me to believe that my baby boy is three years old! He really is a little boy now! He loves the movie Cars and requested a "Cars" themed party. We had about 10 little boys (and 1 little girl) over on a Friday morning to help us celebrate. Isaac had a great time with all of his friends, and so did Keith and I. Thanks to everyone for helping make Isaac's birthday so special!
The Cake!
I thought that the cake turned out well considering that it was my first time decorating a cake (aside from frosting).

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am so glad to hear that you are all recovered! We miss you so much! We are almost recovered...Owen seems to be completely better as of today (we'll keep our fingers crossed), but I am still having symptoms. We've been praying for you and David has been praying for Isaac every day (and asking me every day, "Is Isaac better, yet?".