Sunday, September 13, 2009

OBX Day 1

We've had an interesting couple of days here in the Jackson home. I (Lindy) have had persistent nausea since the end of May, as well as a few other symtoms (I'll spare you the details). To make a really long story short, I ended up having my gall bladder out on Friday. I stayed overnight at Christiana hospital and was released yesterday (the day we were supposed to leave for the Outer Banks).

Anyway, we left later than expected and were so grateful that Keith's Mom agreed to come down for a few days to help us (I am still very, very sore and on strict docters orders not to lift). This morning we were able to go to the beach for a few hours, then lunch and an afternoon at the pool. Thanks to Keith and Mom Jackson taking the kids for me, I was able to rest on a hammock overlooking the pool. Not a bad way to recover!

We are looking forward to a great week, and I am hoping to take many more pictures to post!

David, Owen, and Isaac playing in the sand together.

Nana and Abigail enjoying time together : )

For more pictures, check out Sarah and Dave blog (Sarah took many more than we were able too)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

InDeeds said...

Looks like lots of fun! I hope you feel better soon!