Monday, September 14, 2009

OBX Day 2

We had another great day today in Duck, NC. I am feeling a bit better today and was able to participate in all of todays activities (granted, I was in my beach chair, but in my mind that is still participation : ). I am so grateful for Keith and Mom J. helping me with the kids, meals, laundry etc. . . What a blessing to be able to rest from surgery knowing that your kids are happy, and having a great time with two of their favorite people!

This morning we visited our favorite coffee shop, "Duck Cottage". The coffee shop is on a little board walk along sound and we took a little stroll with the kids and Nana (a very slow walk, with me in tow). The following picture was taken this morning on our walk.



Believe it or not, this is the only picture we took today : ( Again, check Sarah and Dave's blog for more pics of today. Hopefully we'll take more tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

InDeeds said...

Well - it you are only going to take one picture, at least its a super-cute family photo :-)

Maura said...

Hope you are feeling better. What a start to your vacation! Great family picture. We miss you all and wish we were there too!

Jen said...

Lindy--You have such a beauitful family--feel better!! Miss you guys so much!